Metano is a 21-year-old electro dance music DJ and producer. At the young age of 17 he turned to electronic dance music for the purpose of creating music. Young producer improves his skills and sounds day by day.
After years of honing his skills in the studios, Metano started releasing records on European labels in 2019. The young producer is working hard to share his music on the global electronic scene presenting one solid production after another characterized by catchy lead lines, powerful bass and strong kicks. With his signature sounds and production skills, Metano presents only the best of the best in electronic dance music. Playing throughout Europe at events and clubs such as Café Remember in Amsterdam, to Club De Ponderosa in the Dokkum, the artist has steadily increased his live presence.
His tracks are supported by Tiësto, Hardwell, R3HAB, Mike Williams, Fedde Le Grand, Dash Berlin, musicbyLUKAS, R3SPAWN, Lucas & Steve, Jewelz & Sparks and many more.
Metano is on his way to becoming a well-known producer in the DJ scene whose sounds will be heard all over the world.
Metano has hit releases like “Say Goodbye” (with Plastik Funk on Revealed Recordings), “You” (with Rush & Crush on 2-Dutch Records), “Louder” (with Jaxed on Oxytime Records).
We have had the pleasure of interviewing the producer and this has been the result :)
Can you tell us a little about your experience? Where are you from / how did you get into music?
- I’m Metano, a 21 years old DJ/Producer from Bulgaria. Actually i was into the music since my childhood but in 2013 i started to listen some populer Big Room House music such as “We Were Young” by DVBBS, “Animals” by Martin Garrix and that tracks are inspired me to become a DJ/Producer. After working in amateur projects between 2014-2016, I started my professional music career in 2018.
How is your sound evolving? What artists and genres do you enjoy mixing right now?
- Mostly i produce/play House music genre. My favorite house music artists are DVBBS, CID, Fisher, 7 Skies etc.
How do you feel that your music influences or impacts your listeners?
- In short, it makes me proud and happy.
Where are you and what have you been doing now?
- I live in the Netherlands and my days are mostly spent in my new studio in Heerenveen.
Has that sound changed a lot in recent years? What is your musical criteria?
- Yes, I can say that my sound has changed. I try to improve myself every day and increase the quality of my new projects.
Do you feel safe now to play a more experimental sound?
- Definitely. I never hesitate to try something new.
We all know that the digital revolution has affected sales, but has it affected creativity?
- I think so. It changes a lot in the music industry and takes shape accordingly in new projects.
Can you tell us what your present and future projects are?
- Don’t want to spoil much but i can tell that we have a solid collaboration coming up with Jasted. It will be more aggressive than our latest collaboration ”Say Goodbye”. And there are many collaborations going on.